Natural Log 9 is an integrated solution for radio stations requiring Traffic Logs and Billing that will interface with their radio automation software.
Natural Log is sold on a ‘buy-out’ basis and includes interfaces for most computer automation systems at no extra charge!
1 year of free telephone support is included. After that, you may purchase an annual support package if desired.
Natural Log 9 has the features most broadcasters need. Natural Log doesn’t claim to have every bell-and-whistle imaginable, but Natural Log does have the features needed by most broadcasters like:
- Compatible with most computer automation systems, including BSI Simian and OpX
- Unlimited number of customers
- Unlimited number of active orders
- Ability to add user-defined custom fields to Customers/Orders and Copy
- Optional e-Order system available to enter orders from any internet connected device
- Specified week & Alternating Week Scheduling
- Specified Time & Time-Class Scheduling
- Multiple Price & Length spots on same Order
- Multiple Scripts/Cuts on same Order
- Multi-Event “macro” scheduling [for linked items like intros]
- Specified position in spot break allowed [first,last,etc]
- Dual Product-Type protection
- Log templates can be color-coded to designate breaks, stand-alones and network avails
- Special Log Templates available for sports
- Special Log Templates can be automatically scheduled in advance
- Broadcast orders can be linked to Special Log Templates so the order runs anytime the template is scheduled
- User Specified spotset Fill Sequencing
- Automatic “Fill-to-Length” spotsets for satellite formats
- Log color-coded system to designate breaks that are full, over-filled or under-filled.
- On-Screen Log Editor with drag-and-drop editing
- On-Screen Log Diagnostics
- Copy manager with Script Affidavits printed with invoices
- Complex copy scheduling/substitutions based on day/time, etc
BILLING & ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE:
- Invoices can be exported to Quickbooks
- Option to print/attach unpaid invoices when printing/emailing statements
- Pre-Billing cycle available
- Quickbooks formatted deposit slip can be printed
- Calendar Month / Standard Broadcast Month
- Weekly / End-Of-Flight / Demand
- Invoice types: Detauil, Summary, Times/Rates, Coop
- On-Screen Invoice Editor
- On-Screen viewing of Customer’s account,history,etc
- Electronic Notary stamp and signature images can be inserted onto Invoice/Affidavits
- Customer & Order lists sorted as desired
- Effective Spot-Rate report for Orders & Salesmen
- Billing-Error report available before bills printed
- Aged Accounts-Receivable sorted as desired
- Account Transaction-Summary [reconciliation]
- Invoiced Sales & Collections reports with Sales Commissions
- 6-Month Projected-Sales [booked sales] report
- 52-week Inventory-Management [avails] report
- All report layouts can be user modififed and memorized for install recall
Natural Log for Windows is designed to run on a standard PC using Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows Server 2008 or later. The system described below should be considered the minimum acceptable system for running Natural Log for Windows at an acceptable speed. Faster machines will give better performance.
- A hard drive with at least 10 gigabytes of free space, 50GB recommended for data backups
- Windows compatible mouse,
- To print invoices, statements, and logs, any Windows compatible printer, (fast) laser printer is highly recommended
- USB-Drive, Zip-Drive™, CD Burner, tape backup, or other device for data backups.
- If running across a Local-Area-Network 100mbps minimum is recommended for best performance
Click HERE to download the application installer.
Click HERE to view the user manual.
Click HERE to view the quick-start guide.
Click HERE to view the eOrder guide.
NOTE: Natural Log is a download-only product. No physical product will be shipped to you. Use the links above to download the product and its manuals. Natural Broadcast Systems is a vendor for BSI and not owned or controlled by BSI or Cumulus Media. BSI is not responsible for content, distribution or support of Natural Software.
For questions involving Natural Software, please visit their website, or contact Natural at firstname.lastname@example.org.