WaveCart 5.1 is the latest version of BSI’s award-winning, original on-screen cart-machine replacement that’s being used by thousands of broadcasters around the World.
Now with support for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10, 32bit and 64bit, in addition to Windows XP Pro 32bit! Other new features include:
- Metadata output to TCP/UDP, HTTP, HTML, and Serial.
- New audio engine supporting 32bit and 64bit versions of windows 7/8/8.1/10 (XP is supported, but will use the legacy audio engine).
- WaveCart 5.1 Pro uses the WaveCart Remote client, allowing you to remotely access your WaveCart host via a TCP/IP connection from a PC, or iPad.
- Scheduled Stack Loading: Set up a schedule of stacks to be automatically loaded at specific times throughout the day/week.
- Pass-Through Mixer: WaveCart Pro now has a pass-through mixer which can even be configured to auto-mute when a deck is playing, and unmute when one is not.
- Network Triggers: Start and Stop (amongst other functions) a stack based on network triggers! Now in conjunction with the pass-through mixer, you can use WaveCart for simple station ID/Spot replacement for a secondary transmitter or web stream by sending PAD/MetaData from your automation system.
- Deck fading: Fade decks at segue, or when you click on a Stop button.
- AudioScience 5211 Trigger Support: The new ASI 5211 audio card’s two trigger inputs can be used with WaveCart Pro’s trigger functionality.
- Broadcast Tools GPI-16 Trigger Support: 16 trigger device, designed for broadcast environments, affordably.
…and much more, including the following features included from previous versions of WaveCart:
WaveCart displays up to 10 on-screen players, each of which can be sent to a different sound card output. Additionaly, you can instantly play back audio files with 24 configurable HotKeys
Each deck has an Elapsed and Remaining timer, plus an Intro Countdown and a clear label containing information about the file being played including Artist/Description, Title/Advertiser & OutCue.
Decks and HotKeys can be played manually using a touch-screen, keyboard buttons, mouse or can be wired to button boxes or your mixing console using the optional BSI Trigger Kit.
Stacks of up to 10 decks and multiple sets of HotKeys can be easily saved for instant recall at any time; and can be automatically sequenced with overlap or even looped to provide background audio, or announcement system (especially when combined with multiple Virtual Carts, and the new scheduled stack loading feature).
Customer Comment: I chose WaveCart because it offers remote hardware triggers, is reasonably priced and has just enough features to completely replace a hardware cart machine without going into studio automation.
WaveCart 5.1 is now exclusively licensed using a USB Hardware Key dongle making it easy to move the software between computers.